This site uses own and third-party cookies to offer a better service. If you continue browsing we will consider you accepting its use.
Season's Greetings... and more
Christmas time is here and from the IPCG 2017 Organizing Committee we wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017!!!
We would like to take advantage of this post to remind you the confirmed Invited Speakers:
- Prof. Massimo Morbidelli, ETH Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland) “From Polymer Colloids to Structured Material”
- Prof. Luis Marzan, CIC Biomagune, (Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain) “Polymer-Nobel Metal Composite Colloids”
- Prof. Katharina Landfester, Max Planck Institute (Mainz, Germany) “Hybrid Nanoparticles for Emerging Applications”
- Prof. To Ngai, CHUK Hong-Kong (Hong-Kong, China) “Colloidal Particles at the Interfaces: From Fundamentals to Functional Materials”
- Prof. Steven Armes, The University of Sheffield (United Kingdom) “Polymerisation-induced self-assembly”
- Prof. Per Zetterlund, Centre for Advanced Macromolecular Design, UNSW (Sidney, Australia) “Self-assembly based techniques towards non-spherical polymer particles: From nano- to micron-scale”
- Dr. Roland Hass, University of Potsdam (Germany) “Monitoring polymer particle growth in concentrated suspensions by Photon Density Wave spectroscopy”
- Dr. Elodie Bourgeat-Lami, Laboratoire de Chimie, Catalyse, Polymères et Procédés, C2P2 (Lyon, France) “Synthesis of inorganic/organic colloids in aqueous dispersed media: how CRPL can be a valuable tool towards new hybrid morphologies"
- Prof. Henri Cramail, University of Bordeaux (Bordeaux, France) “Water-borne dispersion of Bio-Based Polyurethanes"
After Christmas we will announce more Invited Speakers which will make the conference even more attractive and interesting!
And bear in mind that the Registration to the Conference will open early 2017!